Sunday, June 6, 2010

Debbie Downer

This blog is one of many attempts to contribute to the blogging community. I have so many crafting obsessions and it's difficult to put them together into one coherent blog. Nonsensical blabbing on and many different ideas are often lost because I don't write them down when I think of them.

These days with the quality of crafting blogs and the beautiful pictures and gorgeous work, I have been wary of showing my own work and in so doing, this blog is such a boring read. I'm not proud of it at the moment.

Those close to me know that I was injured a few months ago. I am now confined to a wheelchair- hopefully just for the time being. It's a difficult transition because I am a mother, and I'm not able to run and chase after them and do the a mother should be able to do. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband who has picked up the slack and has been taking care of me and my kids. When something like this happens to you- it really opens your eyes; your priorities change.

Needless to say, my crafting has been an outlet of my frustration and depression. It's amazing how much better I feel cuddling in bed with my little one and some yarn.

I am going to try my darndest to make this blog a comfy crafting home for those interested to share.

Coming soon: all of the little projects I have been working on. Lots of little elephants (knit, sewn and crochet) .

No comments:

Post a Comment