Thursday, May 13, 2010

hilariousness

Due to my two kids and numerous craft obsessions, I am not as web savvy as I'd like to be. I end up finding websites 2 years after they were first discovered. I know I maybe late in the game, but I was browsing ravelry tonight, and found someone who linked to regretsy. I nearly peed my pants.

As much as I love etsy for selling and buying all the awesome handmade goodness; if you have browsed the throws of etsy, you know there is a lot of crap on there.

Regretsy posts her picks of the most humorous things people make and "hope" to sell.

This one nearly made me fall out of my chair:

Meet Ms. Humpastuff.

This "erotic plush" has a pocket in her cancan for unmentionables. Yes. This is a real etsy listing.

So. so. wrong!

Thank you regretsy, for making my day. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment